From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dunvegan is a town on the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
Dunvegan may refer to:
- Dunvegan, Alberta
- Dunvegan Provincial Park, a provincial park in Dunvegan, Alberta
- Dunvegan, Nova Scotia, a small community, on Cape Breton Island
- Athlone (Edmonton), a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, also referred to as Dunvegan
- A township, in North Glengarry, Ontario
- Dunvegan Cup, a 15th-century artifact
- HMS Loch Dunvegan (K425), a frigate of the British Royal Navy (1944–1960)
- RFA Fort Dunvegan (A160), a ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
- Dunvegan-Central Peace, a provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada
- Dunvegan (electoral district), a former provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada
- Dunvegan Formation, a stratigraphic unit in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin
- Edmonton, Dunvegan and British Columbia Railway (ED&BC), an early pioneer railway in northwestern Alberta, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunvegan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.