Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duple may refer to:
- Metre (music) the rhythmic structure of music
- Duple and quadruple metre a musical metre characterized by a primary division of 2 beats to the bar
- Duple Metsec former British coachbuilders acquired by Duple Coachbuilders
- Duple Coachbuilders a coachbuilder that acquired Duple Metsec, later to become Hestair Duple
- Duple Dominant an intercity coach bodywork design
- Duple Dartline a single-decker bus body
- Duple 425 a coach design built by Hestair Duple in the late 1980s
- Dennis Dart a bus designed by Hestair Group, the owner of Duple and Dennis
- Hestair Group who absorbed Duple Coachbuilders and Dennis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.