Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duplicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duplicity may refer to:
- Duplicity (Silent Descent album), 2008
- Duplicity (Lee Konitz and Martial Solal album), 1978
- Duplicity (film), a 2009 comedy thriller starring Clive Owen and Julia Roberts
- Duplicity (law), when the charge on an indictment describes two different offences
- Duplicity Remix EP, a 5-track EP by English trance metal band Silent Descent
- "Duplicity" (Revenge), the fourth episode of the American television series Revenge
- "Duplicity" (Smallville episode), an episode of Smallville
- Duplicity (software), provides easy encrypted versioned remote backup of files
- Doubledealer, a fictional character from the Transformers series
- Two-Face, a fictional comic book supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics
- Backstabber (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duplicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.