|Look up duplicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duplicity may refer to:
- Duplicity (Silent Descent album), 2008
- Duplicity (Lee Konitz and Martial Solal album), 1978
- Duplicity (film), a 2009 comedy thriller starring Clive Owen and Julia Roberts
- Duplicity (law), when the charge on an indictment describes two different offences
- Duplicity Remix EP, a 5-track EP by English trance metal band Silent Descent
- "Duplicity" (Revenge), the fourth episode of the American television series Revenge
- "Duplicity" (Smallville episode), an episode of Smallville
- Duplicity (software), provides easy encrypted versioned remote backup of files
- Doubledealer, a fictional character from the Transformers series
- Two-Face, a fictional comic book supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics
- Backstabber (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duplicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.