(Redirected from Dur)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DUR or Dur may refer to:
- King Shaka International Airport, an airport with IATA code DUR
- County Durham, a county in England with ISO 3166-2:GB code DUR
- Detroit United Railway, an interurban railway in southeast Michigan
- Drug Utilization Review, a review of a drug to determine effectiveness, potential dangers, problems with drug interaction, and other issues
- Dur, Iran (disambiguation)
- The inscription on stop signs in Turkey
- Dur (film), an Indian Assamese language film by Kangkan Rajkhowa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DUR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.