From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dura may refer to the following :
- Places and jurisdictions
- Dura, Africa, an Ancient city and former bishopric, now a Catholic titular see
- Dura-Europos, an ancient city located in modern-day Syria, founded in 303 BCE and abandoned in 256–257 CE
- Dora, Baghdad, alternately transliterated "al-Dura", a neighborhood in the Rasheed administrative district in Southern Baghdad, Iraq
- Dura, Hebron, a Palestinian town in the southern West Bank located eleven kilometers southwest of Hebron in the Hebron Governorate
- Dura mater, the outermost of the three ('hard', dura in Latin) layers of the meninges surrounding the brain and spinal cord
- Dura (moth), a genus of moths
- Dura Automotive Systems, an American automotive company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan and specializing in automobile components
- Dura language, a critically endangered language of Nepal
- Cișmigiu Gardens, originally named "Lake of Dura the merchant", a public park near the center of Bucharest, Romania that surrounds an artificial lake
- A Palestinian boy who was reported as shot and killed in September 2000 in the Muhammad al-Durrah incident
- Dura, distance in Devanagari language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.