Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duras may refer to:
- Albanian city of Durrës (obsolete French spelling)
- Duras, Lot-et-Garonne, a commune of the Lot-et-Garonne département in France
- Duras, Belgium, a constituent village of the commune of Sint-Truiden in the Belgian province of Limburg
- Early Counts of Duras, a noble family in the 11th and 12th centuries whose seat was Duras, Belgium
- Duras (Dacian king) (ruled c.69-87), king of Dacia who attacked the Roman empire
- Marguerite Duras (1914–1996), pseudonym of Marguerite Donnadieu, a French writer and film director
- Claire de Duras (1777–1828), a French writer
- Oldřich Duras or Důras (1882–1957), Czech chess International Grandmaster
- Důras, Czech surname
- Duras (grape), a red wine grape from Tarn in France
- House of Duras, in Star Trek, a house in the Klingon Empire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.