Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Durban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Durban is a city in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Durban may also refer to:
- Durban railway station, in Durban, South Africa
- Durban, Gers, a commune in France
- Alan Durban (born 1941), Welsh footballer and manager
- Durban Poison, a strain of marijuana
- HMS Durban (D99), a light cruiser of the Royal Navy
- World Conference against Racism 2001, also known as Durban I
- Durban Review Conference, a successor conference also known as Durban II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.