Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Durban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Durban is a city in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Durban may also refer to:
- Durban, Gers, France, a commune
- Durban, Manitoba, Canada, an unincorporated community
- Aggijjat, Nunavut, Canada, formerly named Durban Island
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Durban
- Durban railway station, Durban, South Africa
- Alan Durban (born 1941), Welsh footballer and manager
- Arne Durban (1912–1993), Norwegian sculptor and art critic
- Pam Durban (born 1947), American novelist and short story writer
- HMS Durban, a Royal Navy light cruiser
- Naval Base Durban, a South African Navy base
- World Conference against Racism 2001, also known as Durban I
- Benjamin D'Urban (1777–1849), British general and colonial administrator
- D'Urban Armstrong (1897–1918), South African First World War flying ace
- Durbans, France, a commune
- Durbin (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.