Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up durbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Durbar can refer to:
- Conference of Rulers, a council of Malay monarchs
- Durbar festival, a yearly festival in several towns of Nigeria
- Durbar floor plate, a hot-rolled structural steel that has been designed to give excellent slip resistance on its upper surface
- Durbar Mahila Samanwaya Committee, an Indian non-governmental organisation for sex workers
- Durbar (court), a historical Mughal court in India; also used for a ceremonial gathering under the British Raj
- Delhi Durbar, assemblies in Delhi, India, to mark the succession of an Emperor or Empress of India under the British Raj
- Durbar (horse), a French racehorse, winner of the 1914 Epsom Derby
- Durbar (title), a title of honour in princely India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.