From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up durbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Durbar can refer to:
- Conference of Rulers, a council of Malay monarchs
- Durbar festival, a yearly festival in several towns of Nigeria
- Durbar floor plate, a hot-rolled structural steel that has been designed to give excellent slip resistance on its upper surface
- Durbar Mahila Samanwaya Committee, an Indian non-governmental organisation for sex workers
- Durbar (court), a historical Mughal court in India; also used for a ceremonial gathering under the British Raj
- Durbar (horse), a French racehorse, winner of the 1914 Epsom Derby
- Durbar (title), a title of honour in princely India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.