Durham Park Township, Marion County, Kansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Durham Park Township
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,388 ft (423 m)|
|• Density||6.8/sq mi (2.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-19100 |
|GNIS feature ID||477128 |
Durham Park Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Durham.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Durham Park Cemetery, located in Section 21 18S 2E.
- Frick Cemetery, located in Section 15 18S 2E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Durham Park". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 18, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Durham Park
- Marion County Cemetery List. Archived May 9, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|