Durham Township, Hancock County, Illinois
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.93 sq mi (95.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.91 sq mi (95.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||7.5/sq mi (2.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61450, 62318, 62330|
|GNIS feature ID||0428922|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.93 square miles (95.6 km2), of which 36.91 square miles (95.6 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
- Durham at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Byler, Durham, Gittings, Gittings Mound and Vandruff.
Airports and landing strips
- Douglas Airport
- Nauvoo-Colusa Community Unit School District 325
- Illini West (Carthage, LaHarpe, and Dallas City)
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Durham Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Lomax Township, Henderson County||Terre Haute Township, Henderson County|
|Dallas City Township||La Harpe Township|
|Rock Creek Township||Pilot Grove Township||Fountain Green Township|