Durrants is a hotel located in London on George Street.
Established in 1789, the hotel has been owned by the Miller family since 1921 and is one of the last remaining privately owned hotels in London. The building has 92 rooms, and several houses have been incorporated into the building's structure. It is located opposite the Wallace Collection art galleries.
- Darwin Porter; Danforth Prince (14 September 2010). Frommer's London 2011. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 128–. ISBN 978-0-470-61439-6. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Fiona Duncan. "Durrants, London: Hotel Guru". The Telegraph.
- Darwin Porter; Danforth Prince (28 September 2010). Frommer's England 2011: With Wales. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 122–. ISBN 978-0-470-61538-6. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Raphael, Caroline; Balmer, Desmond (2001). The Good Hotel Guide 2002. Ebury Press London. p. 6.
- Donald Olson (8 March 2010). London For Dummies. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 362–. ISBN 978-0-470-52662-0. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This London-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|