Milligan at the Repeaters premiere in September 2011
|Born||Dustin Wallace Milligan
July 28, 1985
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
|Partner(s)||Amanda Crew (2010–present)|
Dustin Wallace Milligan (born July 28, 1985) is a Canadian actor, known for his role as Ethan Ward on the teen drama television series 90210. Milligan was born in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, the son of Jean Wallace, a former Yellowknife city councillor, and Brian Milligan.
As part of promoting In the Land of Women, Milligan posted a series of eight video diaries on YouTube with the ostensible aim of obtaining a date for the film's premiere. Milligan appeared in the music video "Made in the USA" by Demi Lovato.
His film credits include Final Destination 3 (2006), Slither (2006), The Butterfly Effect 2 (2006), In the Land of Women (with Kristen Stewart, Adam Brody and Meg Ryan), (2007), Butterfly on a Wheel (2007), The Messengers (2007) and Extract (2009).
Milligan starred in the short-lived primetime suspense drama Runaway, picked up by The CW for its inaugural season in September 2006, but canceled in October after only three of nine episodes completed had been aired.
He starred in the Canadian network CTV's made-for-TV film Eight Days to Live playing O.C. star Kelly Rowan's missing son. Milligan has also played minor roles in the television series The Days, Andromeda, The Dead Zone, Alice, I Think, Supernatural, the CBC's Da Vinci's City Hall.
In 2010, Milligan starred as Kyle Halsted in the indie action crime drama film Repeaters co-starring with Amanda Crew. In 2011, he starred as Nick in the horror thriller shark movie Shark Night 3D. In 2011, he played the role of Nick Nader in the suspense thriller The Entitled and played the role of Rory in the indie film Sisters & Brothers. In 2012, Milligan starred as Sam Reed in the Lifetime Original Movie Love at the Christmas Table co-starring Danica McKellar. Milligan appeared in the Funny or Die video with Elisabeth Hower. In 2013, Milligan played the role of Callum Beck in the indie thriller Ferocious co-starring Amanda Crew.
In 2014, Milligan starred as Detective Reverend Grizzly Night-Bear in a vintage 70s"buddy cop" movie Bad City. Milligan played the role of John in the James Wan's directed horror film Demonic. In 2015, Milligan landed main role in spy thriller TV show X Company, where he plays the role of Tom Cummings, and he has a recurring role in Schitt's Creek, where he plays the role of Ted Mullens. He had a guest spot as Blaine in the TV show Silicon Valley. Later in 2015, Milligan had a lead role as Ogden in the indie drama Sequoia co-starring Aly Michalka.
In 2016, Milligan starred as Cory in the indie comedy film Me Him Her. The movie was written and directed by Max Landis. He starred as Nicholas Gray in the indie mystery thriller film Primary. Milligan is set to star in the film The Headhunter's Calling. He plays the role of aggressive young recruiter at Blackridge who’s training under Butler’s character.
|2004||Perfect Romance||Rapper||Television film|
|2005||Amber Frey: Witness for the Prosecution||Grocery clerk||Uncredited; television film|
|2005||Long Weekend, TheThe Long Weekend||Ed – 14 and 15 years old|
|2005||Perfect Note, AA Perfect Note||Ripper||Television film|
|2006||Man About Town||Young Dooley|
|2006||Final Destination 3||Marcus|
|2006||Eight Days to Live||Joe Spring||Television film|
|2006||Nostalgia Boy||Nostalgia Boy||Short film|
|2006||Butterfly Effect 2, TheThe Butterfly Effect 2||Trevor Eastman||Direct-to-DVD|
|2007||Messengers, TheThe Messengers||Bobby|
|2007||In the Land of Women||Eric Watts|
|2007||Butterfly on a Wheel||Matt Ryan|
|2010||Tossers||Jimmy "The Lace" Santino||Short film|
|2010||Gunless||Corporal Jonathan Kent|
|2011||Shark Night||Nick LaDuca|
|2011||Sisters & Brothers||Rory|
|2011||The Entitled||Nick Nader|
|2012||Campaign, TheThe Campaign||College frat guy||Uncredited|
|2012||Love at the Christmas Table||Sam Reed||Television film|
|2013||Legend of Sarila, TheThe Legend of Sarila||Markussi||Voice|
|2014||Bad City||Detective Reverend Grizzly Night-Bear|
|2015||Milwaukee||Ugly lamp guy|
|2016||Me Him Her||Cory|
|2016||The Headhunter's Calling||Sumner||Post-production|
|2004||Days, TheThe Days||Steve Colter||2 episodes|
|2004||Dead Like Me||Joey||Episode: "Death Defying"|
|2004||Andromeda||Lon||Episode: "So Burn the Untamed Lands"|
|2005||Da Vinci's City Hall||Chad Markowitz||Episode: "Isn't Very Pretty But You Can Smoke It"|
|2006||Dead Zone, TheThe Dead Zone||Randy||Episode: "Panic"|
|2006||Alice, I Think||Mark Conners||Episode: "What Would Jesus Do?"|
|2006||Runaway||Henry Rader/Jason Holland||Main cast; 9 episodes|
|2008||About a Girl||Stan||Episode: "About a Homecoming"|
|2008||Supernatural||Alan J. Corbett||Episode: "Ghostfacers"|
|2008–09||90210||Ethan Ward||Main cast (season 1); 24 episodes|
|2009||Assistants, TheThe Assistants||Himself||Episode: "The Pen"|
|2012||Call Me Fitz||Barry O'Neil||Episode: "Semen-Gate"|
|2013||Motive||Felix Hausman||Episode: "Fallen Angel"|
|2015–present||Schitt's Creek||Ted Mullens||recurring role|
|2015–2016||X Company||Tom Cummings||Main Role (2 seasons)|
|2015||Silicon Valley||Blaine||Episode 2.6: "Homicide"|
|2016||Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency||Sgt. Hugo Friedkin||Regular|
|2011||Marcy||Perry||Episode: "Marcy Does Yoga"|
|2014||Math Bites||Various||3 episodes|
|2013||"Made in the USA"||Demi Lovato|
- Ausiello, Michael (March 30, 2009). "90210 shocker: Leading man Milligan to exit". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2009-03-31.
- "Dustin Milligan Biography". www.buddytv.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Runaway: Complete Series, 2009-03-24, retrieved 2015-09-17
- "Eight Days To Live". myLifetime.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Dustin Milligan Height Birthday Hair Color Eye Color Zodiac Quotes Filmography Education Photos Biography". www.heightcelebs.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Roberts, Becky. "Repeaters - HorrorTalk". www.horrortalk.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "'Shark Night 3D': All the Gory Details From Stars Dustin Milligan and Sara Paxton". The Moviefone Blog. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "'The Entitled' Thrills Us with Fighting Fathers, Fleeing Progeny and Psychotic Pursuers". Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Noble, Barnes &. "Sisters & Brothers". Barnes & Noble. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Love at the Christmas Table - myLifetime.com". myLifetime.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Post Apocalypse News". Funny Or Die. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- Cuffley, Robert (2013-10-01), Ferocious, MTI HOME VIDEO, retrieved 2016-04-02
- "BAD CITY screening + Q&A with Filmmaker Carl Bessai | Edmonton". Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Smith, Kat. "Exclusive interview with Dustin Milligan for Demonic [Frightfest 2015]". The Hollywood News. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Yellowknife's Dustin Milligan to star in CBC-TV's X Company". Retrieved 2015-07-26.
- "Silicon Valley: Read every card on the 'Let Blaine Die' board | EW.com". www.ew.com. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- Leydon, Joe. "Film Review: 'Sequoia'". Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Yellowknife's Dustin Milligan appears in new film". Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "'Chronicle's Max Landis Casts Up-and-Coming Trio in Directorial Debut 'Me Him Her' (Exclusive)". TheWrap. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "PRIMARY THE MOVIE". PRIMARY THE MOVIE. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "Dustin Milligan Joins Gerard Butler in 'Headhunter's Calling'". Variety. Retrieved 2015-11-12.