|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
Learn How to Love Someone
Ruth started a new chapter of his music career by recording his first independent solo EP Learn How To Love Someone in 2010. The record was engineered and produced by close friend Chris Keene of the band Surrogate, and mixed by John Goodmanson (Death Cab, Brandi Carlile, Nada Surf, Rocky Votolato, Owl City). Learn How To Love Someone was released in July 2010.
In October 2012 Dustin Ruth released his second solo project, Motion Picture, in partnership with MTV. It was engineered and co-produced by Jessy Ribordy, of the band Falling Up. The song "Just Think About It" was engineer and produced by Chris Keene, "Can't Help It" was engineered by Dustin Ruth. "Motion Picture" was mixed and mastered by Micheal Watts at Vudu Studios.
Dustin Ruth Solo Recordings
- Motion Picture (2012) - independent
- Learn How to Love Someone (2010) - independent
- Ruth EP – independent (2006)
- Secondhand Dreaming – Tooth & Nail Records (2007)
- Anorak – Tooth & Nail Records (2008)
- The Covers EP - Tooth & Nail Records (2009)
- Payola – in partnership with MTV (2012)
- Dustin Ruth - Columbian.com, 11 April 2011