Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dusting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dusting may refer to:
- A form of housekeeping involving the removal of dust
- Any act of clearing away dust from a surface
- Crop dusting, the aerial application of fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- Using fingerprint powder to dust for fingerprints
- "Dusting", a colloquial term for using pressurized dust-clearing spray as an intoxicative inhalant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dusting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.