From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dusty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dusty may refer to:
- In the United States
- Dusty, New Mexico, an unincorporated community
- Dusty, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Dusty Glacier, Washington
- Dusty (given name)
- Dusty (nickname)
- Dusty Drake, stage name of American country music singer-songwriter Dean Buffalini (born 1965)
- Slim Dusty, Australian outback singer–songwriter born David Gordon Kirkpatrick (1927–2003)
- John 'Dusty' King (1909-1987), American singer and actor born Miller McLeod
- Dusty Springfield (1939–1999), stage name of English soul and pop singer Mary O'Brien
Arts and entertainment
- Dusty (G.I. Joe)
- Dusty, the sidekick of Archie comics superhero "The Shield"
- Dusty, a singing cowboy in A Prairie Home Companion (film) (2006), Robert Altman's last film
- Dusty Bin, mascot character from the UK gameshow 3-2-1.
- Dusty Chandler, a country music singer in the 1992 American film Pure Country, portrayed by George Strait
- Dusty Crophopper, a plane from Disney's animated film Planes
- Dusty Donovan, on the American soap opera As the World Turns
- Dusty McHugh, on the British soap opera Family Affairs
- Dusty (album), the 1964 US version of the debut album of singer Dusty Springfield
- Dusty - The Original Pop Diva, an Australian musical about Dusty Springfield
- "Dusty", a song on the Soundgarden album Down on the Upside
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dusty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.