From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dutch or dutch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dutch usually refers to:
- Dutch people, people from the Netherlands or their descendants
- Dutch language, spoken in the Netherlands, Belgium, Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, and Suriname
- Something from or related to the Netherlands
Dutch may also refer to:
- Dutch (nickname), a list of people
- Johnny Dutch (born 1989), American hurdler
- Dutch Savage, ring name of professional wrestler and promoter Frank Stewart
- Bird's Opening, also known as the Dutch attack, a chess opening
- Dutch Defence, another chess opening
- Dutch Grand Prix, a former Formula One car race
- Dutch Open (disambiguation)
- Dutch TT, a motorcycle race, part of the MotoGP World Championship
- Central Dutch, nickname of college athletic teams of Central College, Pella, Iowa
- Dutch (film), a 1991 American comedy starring Ed O'Neill
- Dutch, the magazine, a magazine in English about the Netherlands and the Dutch
- Dutch: A Memoir of Ronald Reagan, a 1999 biography with fictional elements by Edmund Morris
- Alan "Dutch" Schaefer, protagonist of the film Predator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Dutch Wagenbach, fictional character on the TV series The Shield
- Pennsylvania Dutch, German-speaking settlers in Pennsylvania and their language
- Dutch Springs, a spring-fed lake in Pennsylvania
- Dutching, in gambling, betting on more than one outcome
- Going Dutch, in which each person pays for themselves, rather than one person paying for all
- Kenny Howard, an American-born artist known as "Dutch" and "Von Dutch"
- Von Dutch, a men’s and women’s apparel and accessories brand inspired by Kenny Howard's work
- Deutsch (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Dutch"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dutch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.