Dutch FilmWorks is a Dutch film distributor founded in 1998, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, focusing on Benelux rights mainly to release films theatrically, on DVD, Blu-ray and VOD. They are also a publisher and distributor of books and magazines.
Dutch Filmworks purchases film licenses and releases these in the Benelux, and has a distribution library of over 2,500 titles. Large titles distributed by Dutch FilmWorks include Exorcist: The Prequel, The Grudge, the Ice Age franchise, The Aviator, Unleashed, The Final Cut and Saw, as well as Dutch products such as the television series Westenwind and the film 06/05.
- Reasonable Doubt (2014)
- "Dutch FilmWorks acquireert 3D Films in Cannes en meer". Showbizzkanaal (in Dutch). June 15, 210. Retrieved 20 July 2010. Check date values in:
- "Dutch Filmworks BV". Business Week. investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Kemp, Stuart (2008-11-18). "Dutch Filmworks seals slew of Benelux deals". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
Indie distributor Dutch Filmworks on Tuesday reported several high-profile acquisitions in the immediate aftermath of the American Film Market, snapping up Benelux rights to a slew of titles[dead link]
- Zagt, Ab (2003-12-08). "Dutch FilmWorks acquires diverse dozen". main line of business in the Netherlands is releasing films on DVD and video.: Screendaily. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- Felperin, Leslie (2005-03-18). "Exorcist: The Prequel". Variety. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
A Morgan Creek, DFW Dutch Filmworks presentation
- "Dutch Filmworks Filmography". InBaseline. inbaseline.com. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|