(Redirected from Dutchie)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutchy or Dutchie may refer to:
As a nickname
- Delores "Dutchie" Caray, third wife of Harry Caray
- Gustave Ferbert (1873–1943), American football player and later head coach at the University of Michigan
- Bob Holland (born 1946), Australian retired cricketer
- Brodie Holland (born 1980), former Australian rules footballer
- Jack Holland (rugby league) (1922–1994), Australian rugby league footballer
- Patrick Holland (criminal) (died 2009), Irish career criminal
- John Rademakers, first winner of the New Zealand NBL Kiwi MVP Award (in 1984), nicknamed "Dutchie"
- Dylan Mulholland, a fictional character in the Australian TV series Sea Patrol
- Dutchy (Apache scout) (c. 1855–1893)
- Dutchie (doughnut), a Canadian doughnut popularized by the Tim Hortons chain
- Oliebol, a traditional Dutch and Belgian food commonly called a Dutchie in English
- Dutch Masters (cigar), known colloquially as a "Dutchie"
- Kitchener-Waterloo Dutchmen (football), former Canadian football team (1953–1959) nicknamed the "Dutchies"
- Dutchie Butte – see List of mountains in Broadwater County, Montana
- Dutchy Airport, a private airport in the Research Triangle, North Carolina
- Dutchie, winner of the 1932 Edward Manifold Stakes Australian Thoroughbred horse race
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dutchy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.