Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dutchman or dutchman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dutchman is a male member of the Dutch people, native to the Netherlands or descendant of one.
Dutchman may also refer to:
- Dutchman (play), a 1964 play by African-American playwright Amiri Baraka
- Dutchman (film), a 1967 film directed by Anthony Harvey
- "The Dutchman", a song written by Michael Peter Smith in 1968 and popularized by Steve Goodman
- "The Dutchman", a character in the 1949 war movie Malaya, played by Sydney Greenstreet
- Dutchman, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Dutchman Peak, a peak in Madison County, Montana
People with the nickname
- Harry Fritz (1890-1974), American Major League Baseball player
- Dutch Schultz (1902–1935), American gangster
- Norm Van Brocklin (1926–1983), American football player and coach
- Dutchman (repair), a colloquial term for a short piece of wood, stone, or metal used for repairs in construction or engineering.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dutchman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.