From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dutchman or dutchman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dutchman is a male member of the Dutch people, i.e. a native to the Netherlands or a descendant of one.
Dutchman may also refer to:
- Dutchman (play), a 1964 play by African-American playwright Amiri Baraka
- Dutchman (film), a 1967 film directed by Anthony Harvey
- "The Dutchman", a song written by Michael Peter Smith in 1968 and popularized by Steve Goodman
- "The Dutchman", a character in the 1949 war movie Malaya, played by Sydney Greenstreet
- Dutchman, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Dutchman Peak, a peak in Madison County, Montana
People with the nickname
- Harry Fritz (1890-1974), American Major League Baseball player
- Dutch Schultz (1902–1935), American gangster
- Norm Van Brocklin (1926–1983), American football player and coach
- Dutchman (repair), a colloquial term for a short piece of wood, stone, or metal used for repairs in construction or engineering.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dutchman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.