From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duty is a philosophical and legal concept.
Duty may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Duty (album), an album by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Duty (film), a 2003 British television film part of the Hornblower series
- "Duty" (short story), a short story by Frederick Forsyth
- Duty (economics), a form of taxation
- Duty (village), a village in Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Duty, Virginia, a community in the United States
- Active duty, a military concept in the United States
- Vehicle duty, terminology for classifying vehicles according to gross vehicle weight rating; see truck classification
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.