Dutzow is an unincorporated community in southeastern Warren County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Route 94 about three miles north of Washington. Located near the Missouri River, it is one of the oldest German communities in the state.
Located along the Katy Trail, Dutzow sees considerable tourism each year. It is also the home of Blumenhof Vineyard & Winery. Another tourism draw is the Saint Vincent de Paul Church, constructed in 1874.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Dutzow, Missouri
- McMillen, Margot Ford (1994). Paris, Tightwad, and Peculiar: Missouri Place Names. University of Missouri Press. p. 56. ISBN 978-0-8262-0972-6.
...was one of the first German settlements.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "Warren County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- "Sant Vincent de Paul Church". Rome of the West.com. 2004. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
|This Warren County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|