within Wilma Township, Pine County
|Elevation||1,063 ft (324 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||643002|
The community is located east of Sandstone at the junction of Pine County Roads 24, 30, and 141 (Duxbury Road).
The Lower Tamarack River flows through the community. Duxbury is located within ZIP code 55072 based in Sandstone. The community is located on the edge of the St. Croix State Forest. The Nemadji State Forest is also nearby.
Local business establishments include the historic Duxbury Store, consisting of a general store and cafe. The Gandy Dancer Trail is also nearby.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
- DuxburyNews.info – Community website
- DuxburyStore.com – Local Activities
- Two Creeks Campground – Active Clothing Optional Campground
- Wilma Township – Duxbury is in Wilma Township
|This article about a location in Pine County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|