From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dwell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dwell means to remain in a place, as a residence (a dwelling), or metaphorically to stay on a subject. It may also refer to:
- Dwell (magazine), a monthly American publication focused on modern architecture and design
- Dwell (retailer), a leading UK furniture and accessories company
- Terminal dwell time (or station dwell time or simply dwell time), in public transit operations is the amount of time spent motionless at a scheduled stop
- Dwell is an (angular) measure important to tuning how long the coil spends charging to spark automotive ignition systems.
- Dwell time (radar) is the time that an antenna beam spends on a target is called dwell time TD.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.