|Look up dyad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dyad or dyade may refer to:
- Dyad (biology), a pair of sister chromatids
- Dyad (music), a set of two notes or pitches
- Dyad (novel), 1989 novel by Michael Brodsky
- Dyad (Greek philosophy), Greek philosophers' principle of "twoness" or "otherness"
- Dyad (sociology), a group of two people
- Dyad (video game)
- Dyad pedagogy, students working together in groups of two
- Dyad product, in mathematics
- Dyad symmetry, in genetics
- Dyad 1909, also Dyad 1929, ballets by Wayne McGregor
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.