(Redirected from Dyads)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dyad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dyad or dyade may refer to:
- Dyad (biology), a pair of sister chromatids
- Dyad (music), a set of two notes or pitches
- Dyad (novel), 1989 novel by Michael Brodsky
- Dyad (Greek philosophy), Greek philosophers' principle of "twoness" or "otherness"
- Dyad (sociology), a group of two people
- Dyad (video game)
- Dyad pedagogy, students working together in groups of two
- Dyad product, in mathematics
- Dyad symmetry, in genetics
- Dyad 1909, also Dyad 1929, ballets by Wayne McGregor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.