|Full name||Dyego Rocha Coelho|
|Date of birth||22 March 1983|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Corinthians U20 (manager)|
|2007||→ Atlético Mineiro (loan)||28||(4)|
|2008||→ Atlético Mineiro (loan)||7||(3)|
|2008–2009||→ Bologna (loan)||14||(0)|
|2015–2016||Corinthians U20 (assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Coelho became an important unit of the club during the 2005 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A winning campaign, but after scoring an own goal in the 2006 Copa Libertadores, he eventually lost his starting spot. He was loaned to Atlético Mineiro in the 2007 season, being an undisputed starter and scoring seven goals in all competitions. In September of that year, Coelho was banned for 120 days after he elbowed Kerlon while he was doing his seal trick. However, his ban was reduced to five matches on appeal.
Returning to Timão for the 2008 campaign, Coelho was rarely used and rejoined Atlético on loan on 16 February of that year. On 1 July, he moved abroad for the first time in his career and joined Bologna on a one-year loan deal.
On 20 August 2009, Coelho returned to Galo on a permanent deal. Rarely used, he was released by the club on 18 June of the following year, and subsequently represented Karabükspor, Bahia, Guaratinguetá and Atlético Sorocaba. He retired with the latter in 2014, aged 31.
Coelho received his first international cap for the Brazil national team as a 61st-minute substitute for Adriano in a 0–1 defeat to Mexico in the Gold Cup Final, as Brazil used an under-23 squad to compete in the tournament. He also represented the under-20s in the 2003 FIFA U-20 World Cup, and the under-23s in the 2003 Pan American Games.
In 2015, shortly after retiring, Coelho returned to his first club Corinthians as the assistant of the under-20 squad. On 14 February 2017, as Osmar Loss was named Fábio Carille's assistant in the main squad, he took over the under-20s.
On 3 November 2019, Coelho was appointed interim manager of Corinthians, as Carille was sacked.
- Atlético Mineiro
- Campeonato Mineiro: 2007, 2010
- "Player Profile". Esporte Clube Bahia. Archived from the original on 20 September 2012. Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- A Seal Clubbing in Brazilian Football Archived 28 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine – The Offside
- "Coelho acerta retorno ao Corinthians" [Coelho returns to Corinthians] (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Coelho é emprestado ao Atlético Mineiro" [Coelho is loaned to Atlético Mineiro] (in Portuguese). O Globo. 16 February 2008. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Coelho deixa o Atlético e vai para o Bologna-ITA" [Coelho leaves Atlético and moves to Bologna-ITA] (in Portuguese). O Tempo. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Presidente do Atlético-MG anuncia acerto com Coelho" [Atlético-MG president announces deal with Coelho] (in Portuguese). Terra. 20 August 2009. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Atlético-MG rescinde com Coelho e pode anunciar Fernandinho, ex-Cruzeiro" [Atlético-MG rescind with Coelho and may announce Fernandinho, formerly of Cruzeiro] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 18 June 2010. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Tímido no mercado, Bahia acerta a contratação de Coelho, ex-lateral do Atlético" [Shy on the market, Bahia sign Coelho, former Atlético full back] (in Portuguese). O Tempo. 4 January 2012. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Campeão brasileiro em 2005, lateral Coelho é apresentado pelo Guará" [Champion in 2005, full back Coelho is presented by Guará] (in Portuguese). Terra. 15 February 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Atlético Sorocaba anuncia lateral Coelho, ex-Timão e Galo" [Atlético Sorocaba announce full back Coelho, formerly of Timão and Galo] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Mexico - Brazil ( Gold Cup - 2003 ) - sambafoot, Football + Brazil". Archived from the original on 2010-05-19. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- "Ex-Atlético, Dyego Coelho assume comando técnico do Sub-20 do Corinthians" [Formerly of Atlético, Diego Coelho takes over Corinthians' under-20s] (in Portuguese). Super Esportes. 14 February 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Osmar Loss deixa o Corinthians e treinará o Guarani em 2019" [Osmar Loss leaves Corinthians and will manage Guarani in 2019] (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 28 November 2018. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Dyego Coelho retorna ao comando técnico do sub-20 do Corinthians" [Dyego Coelho returns to Corinthians' under-20 squad] (in Portuguese). SC Corinthians Paulista. 15 April 2019. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Dyego Coelho comanda o Timão diante do Fortaleza" [Dyego Coelho takes over Timão against Fortaleza] (in Portuguese). SC Corinthians Paulista. 3 November 2019. Retrieved 8 November 2019.