Dying Light 2
|Dying Light 2|
|Genre(s)||Survival horror, action role-playing|
Dying Light 2 is an upcoming survival horror action role-playing video game developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing. The game will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and it is the sequel to Dying Light.
The gameplay of Dying Light 2 is similar to Dying Light. Players will have choices to make during the story, such as fixing the water supply for normal citizens. However, every action will have consequences. Parkour returns and functions similarly to the original game. Unlike the original game, however, zombies are swept away to the fringes during the day, but are brought into the forefront at night.
A sequel to the 2015 original, Dying Light 2 was announced at E3 2018 by Chris Avellone, who will serve as the game's narrative designer. The game has been expanded and introduces new choice-based mechanics. The first trailer was released on 10 June 2018. The developers are focusing on the choices and consequences of the game, shaping a unique path through the plot that will all depend on the player.
- "Dying Light 2 Will Feature Choices With Consequences, And Lots Of Parkour". Siliconera. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "Dying Light 2 takes us into the 'modern dark ages'". VentureBeat. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "Dying Light 2 announced at E3 2018, with a very special guest". Polygon. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "In 'Dying Light 2,' your choices determine your path to survival". Engadget. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Messner, Steven. "Dying Light 2 announced and Chris Avellone is designing the story". PC Gamer. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Dying Light 2 takes players to a new dark age". VG247. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "Dying Light 2 release date, trailer, story details, and everything we know so far". GamesRadar+. 10 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "E3 2018: Dying Light 2 Has Multiplayer "Surprises," But No Battle Royale". GameSpot. 14 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.