Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dylan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dylan may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Dylan (play), a 1964 play by Sidney Michaels
- Bob Dylan (born 1941), American singer and songwriter
Technology and engineering
- Dylan (programming language), a language with Lisp-like semantics and ALGOL-like syntax
- Dylan, a RAID storage system by Quantel
- Honda Dylan, a high-end 125cc Honda scooter in Vietnam
- Dylan (name), a given name and a family name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Dylan Thomas (1914–1953), Welsh poet
- Dylan ail Don, a sea-god in Celtic mythology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dylan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.