From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dylan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dylan may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Dylan (play), a 1964 play by Sidney Michaels
- Bob Dylan (born 1941), American singer and songwriter
Technology and engineering
- Dylan (programming language), a language with Lisp-like semantics and ALGOL-like syntax
- Dylan, a RAID storage system by Quantel
- Honda Dylan, a high-end 125cc Honda scooter in Vietnam
- Dylan (name), a given name and a family name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Dylan Thomas (1914–1953), Welsh poet
- Dylan ail Don, a sea-god in Celtic mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dylan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.