|Full name||Dylan A. Mares|
|Date of birth||February 11, 1992|
|Place of birth||Zionsville, Indiana, United States|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2008–2010||Indiana Fire Academy|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:34, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
From Zionsville, Indiana, played youth soccer with the Indiana Fire Academy from 2008 to 2010. Mares and A. J. Corrado led Zionsville Community High School to a 2009 IHSAA state championship in soccer. He then started his collegiate career at the University of Louisville where he played college soccer for the Louisville Cardinals from 2010 to 2012. Despite missing the entire 2011 season due to a knee injury, Mares still managed to rank up 15 goals in his two seasons for the Cardinals. He then transferred to Indiana University to play for the Indiana Hoosiers. He played in 22 matches in his lone season for the Hoosiers, scoring three goals. After his first season Mares decided to join the selection pool for the 2014 MLS SuperDraft. However, Mares was not selected in any of the four rounds. Mares then joined the pre-season camp of MLS side Real Salt Lake but did not earn a contract with the side.
In March 2014 it was reported that Mares had started to trial with the Indy Eleven, a new expansion franchise in the North American Soccer League. Before the season began it was confirmed that Mares had signed for the Indy Eleven. He then made his professional debut during Indy Eleven's very first match in their history against the Carolina Railhawks on April 12, 2014 at the Michael Carroll Stadium. Mares came on as a 84th-minute substitute for Corby Moore as Indy Eleven drew the match 1–1.
- As of match played 19 August 2017
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
- "College Commitment". Indiana Fire. Archived from the original on April 14, 2014. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- "Indy Eleven NASL:Dylan Mares". Indy Eleven. Retrieved September 23, 2014.
- Woods, Alden. "Mares leaves IU soccer program". IDS News. Archived from the original on April 14, 2014. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- Price, Jeremy. "Corrado, Kotlov taken in MLS SuperDraft". Hoosier Scoop. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- "Sounders go unbeaten on Arizona trip". Soccer America. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- Woods, David. "Indy Eleven roster rounding into shape as team wins exhibition game vs. Tourbeau 2-0". Indy Star. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- Pointer, Michael. "Indy Eleven and NASL: what you need to know". Indy Star. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- "INDY ELEVEN VS. CAROLINA RAILHAWKS 1 – 1". Soccerway. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- Dylan Mares at Soccerway