Dylan Taylor (executive)
|Born||October 23, 1970|
University of Arizona|
University of Chicago
Taylor holds a bachelor's degree with honors from University of Arizona. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago. Taylor is a Delphi Fellow of Big Think and speaks regularly on matters related to commercial real estate and global commerce. He has been quoted and interviewed by Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
Taylor's community interests have included the March of Dimes, Colorado Film Commission, The Kempe Foundation, and the Denver Council on Foreign Relations. He is an active member of the Young Professionals Organization (YPO).
Since June 2015, Taylor has served at Global President of Colliers International. Prior to that Taylor served as Chief Executive Officer and President for the Americas. In 2013, Dylan Taylor was awarded Mid-market awards 'Mid-Market Rising Star of the Year.'  In 2016, Taylor was named among Real Estate Forum magazine's ELITE 70. In 2017, Taylor was inducted into IAOP's Leadership Hall of Fame for reshaping commercial real estate outsourcing.
Early in his career, Taylor worked at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (formerly known as Lasalle Partners Inc. and LaSalle Partners Limited), where he spent more than five years as Senior Vice President of Corporate Solutions. Prior to Jones Lang LaSalle, Taylor spent nearly seven years at SAIA-Burgess Electronics holding AG, in various positions.
Taylor is an angel investor in the space industry, founding partner of Space Angels Network, and is often interviewed and quoted about the future of the Space-related economy and space investing.
In February 2017, Taylor became the first private citizen to manufacture an item in space when a gravity meter he commissioned and co-designed was printed on the International Space Station. The item was subsequently donated to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.
- "Colliers brokers look to better times in commercial real estate" U-T San Diego. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Doug Frye out as Colliers CEO just weeks after spin-off" Seattle Times. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Colliers International Named Top Property Management Firm for the Second Straight Year" NASDAQ. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "Dylan Taylor" Archived 2014-03-26 at the Wayback Machine. UA Honors College. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan Taylor" Colorado Concern. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Lieber, Macklowe, Taylor on Distressed Real Estate" Bloomberg TV. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers International Elevates Pupil to President of Southwest and Most Populous Region" CNBC. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "U.S. National Forests in California and Corresponding Regional Film Office" National Forestry Service. Retrieved 2014-3-26.
- "Sweet from sour: Kids learn on Lemonade Day" Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Aspen Institute Names Entrepreneurial Leaders as 2014 Henry Crown Fellows" Aspen Institute. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers acquires Kansas City real estate firm" Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "2013 Mid-Market Rising Star: Dylan Taylor" CEO Connection Mid Market Awards. Retrieved 2017-6-5.
- "Real Estate Forum's ELITE 70" Real Estate Forum. Retrieved 2016-9-29.
- "IAOP Announces Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees" IAOP. Retrieved 2017-2-6.
- "Rocketing prices: The investors eyeing the riches of space" BBC. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "CSF Launches Patron Program To Represent Growing Commercial Space Ecosystem" Commercial Spaceflight Federation News. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "Space Investors Willing To Forgo Near-term Returns for Long-Term Payoffs" Space News. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Private Space Station Coming Soon? Company Aiming for 2020 Launch" Scientific American. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Space manufacturing and the last mile" Space News. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "This Is the First Privately Commissioned 3D-Printed Object Made in Space" Seeker. Retrieved 2017-02-21.