Dylan Taylor (executive)
Colliers Americas Conference at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA, USA
|Born||23 October 1970|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago|
Taylor holds a bachelor's degree with honors from University of Arizona and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago. Taylor is a Delphi Fellow of Big Think and speaks regularly on matters related to commercial real estate and global commerce. He is frequently quoted and interviewed in the media, including Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
Taylor serves on several professional and community boards including Chairman of the Board for the Colorado State Chapter of March of Dimes, Colorado Film Commission, The Kempe Foundation, and as an elected member of the Denver Council on Foreign Relations. He also serves as a member of Board of Advisors of Metropolitan Capital Bank, on the Board of Directors for Curian Capital, and is an active member of the Young Professionals Organization (YPO).
Since June 2015, Taylor has served at Global President of Colliers International. Prior to that Taylor served as Chief Executive Officer and President for the Americas. In 2016, Taylor was named among Real Estate Forum magazine's ELITE 70.
Early in his career, Taylor worked at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (formerly known as Lasalle Partners Inc. and LaSalle Partners Limited), where he spent more than five years as Senior Vice President of Corporate Solutions. Prior to Jones Lang LaSalle, Taylor spent nearly seven years at SAIA-Burgess Electronics holding AG, in various positions.
Taylor is widely regarded as the most active angel investor in Space in the industry. He is a founding partner of Space Angels Network and is often sought to discuss the future of the Space economy and space investing.
- "Colliers brokers look to better times in commercial real estate" U-T San Diego. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Doug Frye out as Colliers CEO just weeks after spin-off" Seattle Times. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Dylan Taylor" UA Honors College. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan Taylor" Colorado Concern. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Lieber, Macklowe, Taylor on Distressed Real Estate" Bloomberg TV. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers International Elevates Pupil to President of Southwest and Most Populous Region" CNBC. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "U.S. National Forests in California and Corresponding Regional Film Office" National Forestry Service. Retrieved 2014-3-26.
- "CERTIFIED SHAREHOLDER REPORT OF REGISTERED MANAGEMENT INVESTMENT COMPANIES" SEC. Retrieved 2014-2014-3-26.
- "Sweet from sour: Kids learn on Lemonade Day" Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Aspen Institute Names Entrepreneurial Leaders as 2014 Henry Crown Fellows" Aspen Institute. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers acquires Kansas City real estate firm" Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Real Estate Forum's ELITE 70" Real Estate Forum. Retrieved 2016-9-29.
- "Rocketing prices: The investors eyeing the riches of space" BBC. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Space Investors Willing To Forgo Near-term Returns for Long-Term Payoffs" Space News. Retrieved 2016-04-05.