Dylan Taylor (executive)
Dylan Taylor at Atlanta Conference
|Born||October 23, 1970|
|Alma mater||University of Arizona|
University of Chicago
Dylan Taylor (born October 23, 1970) is an American executive and super angel investor in the NewSpace industry. He is the Chairman and CEO of Voyager Space Holdings and former Global President of Colliers International.
Taylor has held several executive roles for various global companies and currently serves as the Chairman and CEO of Voyager Space Holdings, a holding company focused exclusively on the space industry.
From June 2015 to June 2019 Taylor served as Global President of Colliers International. Prior to that, Taylor served as Chief Executive Officer and President for the Americas. In 2013, Dylan Taylor was awarded Mid-market awards 'Mid-Market Rising Star of the Year.'  In 2016, Taylor was named among Real Estate Forum magazine's ELITE 70. In 2017, Taylor was inducted into IAOP's Leadership Hall of Fame for reshaping commercial real estate outsourcing. In 2018, Taylor was named Alumnus of the year by the University of Arizona.
In 2016/2017, Taylor was an angel investor in the space industry, and has been interviewed and quoted about the future of the Space-related economy and space investing. He has written articles for SpaceNews and other industry publications. Taylor is also co-founding patron of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation.
In 2019, he was named as one of Top 10 VC investors in the space tech industry by PitchBook. In 2020, he received the Commercial Space Business & Finance Award from the Commercial Spaceflight Federation.
In February 2017, Taylor became the first private citizen to manufacture an item in space when a gravity meter he commissioned and co-designed was printed on the International Space Station. The item was subsequently donated to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.
- "How Elon Musk’s rocket company SpaceX beat Boeing to become a $28 billion aerospace juggernaut" CNBC. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "New space holding company crafts acquisition, lobbying strategy" Politico. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- "Colliers brokers look to better times in commercial real estate" U-T San Diego. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Doug Frye out as Colliers CEO just weeks after spin-off" Seattle Times. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Colliers International Named Top Property Management Firm for the Second Straight Year" NASDAQ. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "Dylan Taylor" Archived 2014-03-26 at the Wayback Machine UA Honors College. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Space Holding Co. co-founder on why space could be smart investing move amid volatility" CNBC. Retrieved 2019-10-06.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers acquires Kansas City real estate firm" Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "2013 Mid-Market Rising Star: Dylan Taylor" CEO Connection Mid Market Awards. Retrieved 2017-6-5.
- "Real Estate Forum's ELITE 70" Real Estate Forum. Retrieved 2016-9-29.
- "IAOP Announces Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees" IAOP. Retrieved 2017-2-6.
- "University of Arizona Recognizes Dylan Taylor as Alumni of the Year for College of Engineering" West. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "Rocketing prices: The investors eyeing the riches of space" BBC. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "CSF Launches Patron Program To Represent Growing Commercial Space Ecosystem" Commercial Spaceflight Federation News. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "Space Investors Willing To Forgo Near-term Returns for Long-Term Payoffs" Space News. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Private Space Station Coming Soon? Company Aiming for 2020 Launch" Scientific American. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Space manufacturing and the last mile" Space News. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Space for Humanity seeks 10,000 citizen astronauts" SpaceNews. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "CSF Launches Patron Program To Represent Growing Commercial Space Ecosystem" Commercial Spaceflight Federation. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "To the moon and back: The top VC investors in space tech" PitchBook. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "CSF Announces 2020 Commercial Space Leadership Awards" SpaceRef. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- "FROM THE CAPITOL" Politico. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- "Space investor Dylan Taylor reserves a spot for payload on Xplore’s first space mission" GeekWire. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- "Xplore To Host Space For Humanity Payload On Its First Moon Mission" SpaceWatch. Retrieved 2020-10-11.
- "This Is the First Privately Commissioned 3D-Printed Object Made in Space" Seeker. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Dylan Taylor Official site