Microsoft Dynamics 365
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management|
Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications announced by Microsoft in July 2016 and on general release November 1, 2016, as a part of the Microsoft Dynamics product line. Dynamics 365 is sold in two editions, the Business Edition for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs or SMBs), and the Enterprise Edition for medium to large organizations. The Business Edition includes the Financials application, based on the project code-named 'Madeira'. The Enterprise Edition comprises Dynamics CRM applications (field service, sales, project service automation, and customer service) plus Microsoft PowerApps, together with Microsoft's premier ERP product, known as Dynamics 365 for Operations.
In July 1, 2017, the Dynamics 365 line was repackaged. The CRM applications are now called the Customer Engagement Plan. The ERP application is now called Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, however it is only available as part of the Unified Operations Plan which also includes the standalone applications Dynamics 365 for Talent and Dynamics 365 for Retail. Together, the two plans form the Dynamics 365 Plan.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 contains 11 core modules :
- Sales - Sales Leaders, Sales Operations
- Customer Service - Customer Service Leaders, Customer Service Operations
- Field Service - Field Service Leaders, Field Service Operations
- Talent - Attract, Onboard, Core HR
- Finance and Operation - Finance Leaders, Operation Leaders
- Project Service Automation - Operation Leaders, Project Leaders
- Marketing - Adobe Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence AI for Sales, AI for Customer Service, AI for Market Insight
- Mixed reality - Remote Assist, Layout
- Business Central - ERP for Small to Medium sized businesses
- MS SQL Server 2003 to 2019
- Foley, Mary Jo. "Microsoft takes wraps off its 'Madeira' SMB business-management service". All About Microsoft. ZDNet. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Sheridan, Kelly (July 7, 2016). "Dynamics 365 Unveiled, Skype Meetings Launched: Microsoft Roundup". Information Week. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- Bridgwater, Adrian (July 11, 2016). "Microsoft Dynamics 365, An ERP CRM Cloud Workflow Combo". Forbes. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "All change for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations – New names and apps". ax-dynamics.com. Retrieved 2017-05-18.
- "Microsoft Dynamics 365" Microsoft website
|This article about software created or produced by Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|