|Industry||Application Performance Management, System monitoring, AI Ops|
|Headquarters||Waltham, MA |
|John Van Siclen (CEO)|
Bernd Greifeneder (CTO)
Kevin Burns (CFO)
Mike Maciag (CMO)
Dynatrace is a software intelligence company providing application performance management (APM), artificial intelligence for operations (AIOps), cloud infrastructure monitoring, and digital experience management (DEM), with products for the information technology departments and digital business owners of medium and large businesses. The company's services include performance management software for programs running on-premises and in the cloud. This software manages the availability and performance of software applications and the impact on user experience in the form of deep transaction tracing, synthetic monitoring, real user monitoring, and network monitoring. The company separated from Compuware in December 2014 after being sold into private equity firm Thoma Bravo establishing it as a standalone company.
The earliest forms of Dynatrace began February 2, 2005 with the founding of dynaTrace Software GmbH in Linz, Austria, and on May 9, 2005 with the Compuware acquisition of Adlex, Inc. On January 2, 2007 it acquired Proxima Technology's Centauri Business Service Manager. After acquiring Gomez, Inc. on November 9, 2009 and dynaTrace Software July 1, 2011 the product set held the Compuware APM name until Private Equity firm Thoma Bravo took the company private in 2014. In time with separating from Compuware, the Compuware APM group renamed to Dynatrace. Dynatrace established the Digital Performance Management category in late 2014.
- Dynatrace - SaaS or Managed (Full-Stack or Cloud Infrastructure Only)
- Digital Experience Management (Synthetic Monitoring, Real User Monitoring)
- Data Center Real User Monitoring
- "Locations" dynatrace.com. Retrieved 2018-3-27.
- "New owner splits Detroit-based Compuware into two" Detroit Free Press. Retrieved 2014-12-16.
- "dynaTrace software GmbH" FirmenABC. Retrieved 2015-01-19.
- "Compuware Acquires Adlex to Strengthen Application Service Management Leadership" Archived 2011-07-25 at the Wayback Machine Compuware Corporation.
- "Compuware Buys Gomez For $295 Million In Cash" TechCrunch. Retrieved 2009-10-07.
- "Compuware's DynaTrace Acquisition An APM Game-Changer" NetworkComputing. Retrieved 2011-07-06.
- "Compuware: When one becomes two" Computing.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-01-19.
- "Compuware: Five questions with new Dynatrace CEO John Van Siclen on APM and company’s future" SD Times. Retrieved 2014-12-23.
- "Digital Performance Management Market Heats Up With Dynatrace" Forbes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-17.