|Location||Arnarfjörður, Westfjords, Iceland|
|Total height||100 metres (330 ft)|
Dynjandi (Icelandic pronunciation: [ˈtɪnjantɪ], also known as Fjallfoss [ˈfjatl̥ˌfɔsː]) is a waterfall located in Arnarfjörður in the Westfjords region of Iceland. It is the largest waterfall in the Westfjords and has a total height of 100 metres (330 ft). Below it are five other waterfalls: Háifoss, Úðafoss, Göngufoss, Hundafoss and Bæjarfoss.
Dynjandi and other waterfalls in Dynjandisá and their surroundings were protected as natural monuments in 1981.
- Waterfall Dynjandi, Iceland on OpenStreetMap
- Sigtryggur Ari Jóhannsson; Tómas Guðbjartsson (10 September 2018). "Dynjandi og Drynjandi - annar frægur, hinn í hættu". Fréttablaðið (in Icelandic). Retrieved 4 May 2021.
- "Dynjandi". World of Waterfalls.
- Páll Stefánsson (9 February 2021). "Dynjandi í Dynjanda". Stundin (in Icelandic). Retrieved 4 May 2021.
- "Dynjandi í Arnarfirði". Morgunblaðið (in Icelandic). 14 August 1992. Retrieved 4 May 2021.
- "Dynjandi í Arnarfirði". ust.is (in Icelandic). Environment Agency of Iceland. Retrieved 4 May 2021.