Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dysfunctional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dysfunctional refers to abnormality in behaviour.
Dysfunctional may also refer to:
- Dysfunctional (Dokken album)
- Dysfunctional (Bachelor Girl album)
- Dysfunctional (Tech N9ne song) redirect
- Functional (disambiguation)
- Dysfunction (disambiguation)
- The Short-Tempered Clavier and other dysfunctional works for keyboard, an album containing works by Peter Schickele, under his pseudonym of P. D. Q. Bach
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dysfunctional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.