Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dyson may refer to:
- Dyson, a character in the Canadian television series Lost Girl.
- Dyson (company), home appliances company founded by James Dyson
- Dyson (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Dyson (operating system), a Unix general-purpose operating system derived from Debian using the illumos kernel, libc, and SMF init system
- Dyson (surname), people with the surname Dyson
- Dyson sphere, a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star and captures most or all of its power output
- Dyson tree, a hypothetical plant suggested by physicist Freeman Dyson
- Eufloria (formerly called Dyson), a video game based on the idea of Dyson trees
- USS Dyson (DD-572), a United States Navy destroyer in commission from 1942 to 1947
- NOAAS Oscar Dyson (R 224), an American fisheries and oceanographic research ship in commission in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration since 2005
- Dysan, storage media company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.