From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dz)
DZ, Dz, or dz may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Delftsche Zwervers, a Dutch student society and rover crew
- Delta Zeta, a college sorority in the USA
- Discovery Zone, an American children's entertainment business from 1989 to 1999
- Donghai Airlines, the IATA code for this airline.
- Dz (digraph), used in Polish, Kashubian, Macedonian, Slovak, Esperanto, Hungarian, Dene Suline (Chipewyan) and Cantonese Pinyin
- Dzongkha language (ISO 639 alpha-2 code)
- Voiced alveolar affricate [d͡z] or [d͜z], as in the English word "adze"
- John Drewienkiewicz, British soldier
- Nick Nemeth, American professional wrestler also known as Dolph Ziggler
In science and technology
- Algeria (ISO 3166-1 country code)
- .dz, Algeria's internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD)
- Demilitarized zone, a buffer zone between military powers
- Dragonball Z, a TV series
- Drop zone, as in a parachuting drop zone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.