From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dzik (disambiguation))
|Look up dzik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dzik, wild boar in Polish, may refer to:
- AMZ Dzik, an armored car
- Jerzy Dzik (born 1950), a Polish paleontologist
- ORP Dzik, a British U-class submarine transferred to the Polish Navy and serving between 1942 and 1946
- ORP Dzik (Foxtrot class), a Foxtrot-class submarine
- ORP Dzik (254), a T43-class minesweeper
- ST Dzik, a tugboat operated by the Polish government from 1948–61 or later
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dzik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page lists people with the surname Dzik. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|