Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dziuba, dziuba, or дзюба in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Artyom Dzyuba (born 1988), Russian footballer
- Brygida Dziuba (born 1939), Polish female gymnast
- Igor Dzyuba (born 1972), Soviet cyclist
- Ihor Dziuba (born 1983), Ukrainian long-track speed skater
- Irina Dzyuba (born 1980), Russian gymnast
- Ivan Dziuba (born 1931), Ukrainian writer
- Marcin Dziuba (born 1983), Polish chess player
- Marek Dziuba (born 1955), Polish footballer
|surname Dziuba. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|
- "Dziuba". Dictionary of American Family Names. Oxford University Press. 2013.
- dziuba=pockmarked // Ethymological Dictionary of Ukrainian Language. - Vol. 2, p. 61. (in Ukrainian)
- Maps of distribution in Ukraine and Poland (in Ukrainian)
- Фамилия Дзюба - ее значение, история и происхождение. commerage.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2018-12-10.