- For the Armenian villages of the same name, see Dzoragyugh (disambiguation).
|Elevation||2,003 m (6,572 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (GMT+4)|
Dzoragyugh (Armenian: Ձորագյուղ; also Romanized as Dzoragyukh; formerly, Vali Agalu; also recorded as Dvoragyukh) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. There is a ruined church dating back to the 9th century as well as a hermitage also of the 9th century in the village.
- Dzoragyugh, Gegharkunik at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 45; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|