Jump to navigation Jump to search
E = mc2 is the equation of mass–energy equivalence.
E=MC2 or E=MC2 may also refer to:
- E=MC² (Mariah Carey album), a 2008 album by Mariah Carey
- "E=MC2", a song by Ayreon on the 2008 album 01011001
- "E=MC2" (song), a 1986 song by Big Audio Dynamite
- E=MC² (Giorgio Moroder album), a 1979 album by Giorgio Moroder
- E=MC² (Count Basie album) or The Atomic Mr. Basie, a 1958 album by Count Basie
- E=mc2: A Biography of the World's Most Famous Equation, a 2001 book by David Bodanis
- "E=MC2" (poem), a 1961 poem by Rosser Reeves
- "E=MC2", a 1946 poem by Morris Bishop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.