Jump to navigation Jump to search
E&M may stand for:
- E and M signaling, a type of supervisory line signaling that uses DC signals on separate leads
- Encrypt-and-MAC (E&M), one of approaches to Authenticated encryption
- Evaluation and Management Coding, a medical billing process in the United States.
- Electromagnetism, sometimes also called electricity and magnetism, a branch of physics.
- Electromechanics, combines electrical engineering and mechanical engineering
- Entertainment and Media, The media and entertainment industry consists of film, print, radio, and television
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title E&M.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.