From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from E-Class)
E class may refer to:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class, a series of automobiles built by Mercedes-Benz
- Chrysler E-Class, a mid-sized car produced 1983–1984
- British E class submarine, British Royal Navy submarines used during World War I
- E Class Cruiser, British Royal Navy cruisers in service during World War II
- E and F class destroyer, British Royal Navy destroyers during World War II
- Mærsk E-class container ship, built between 2006 and 2008
- NZR E class (1872), Double Fairlie locomotive
- NZR E class (1906), Mallet locomotive
- New Zealand E class locomotive (1922), battery-electric locomotive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title E class.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.