|Birth name||Everton Charles Dennis|
|Also known as||E-Dee|
|Born||8 September 1981|
|Genres||Dancehall, Reggae, Hip hop, Electronic,|
|Labels||Unseen Lab (2004–present)|
|Associated acts||Wayne Wonder, I-Octane, Shaggy, Ms. Triniti|
E-Dee is an independent artist, who since his first official release in 2005 has reached the Jamaican Top Ten charts twice, and recently starred in a feature film loosely based on his life entitled "Out the Gate".
Dennis was born in Toll Gate in the Parish of Clarendon, Jamaica, the youngest of 12 children. His mother died when Everton was young. When he completed school, he traveled to Los Angeles to start his career in music and acting.
After studying music and acting at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, E-Dee began recording with local producers releasing mixtapes, and started to book shows as his reputation grew. In 2004 The 6' 5" entertainer met platinum producer Qmillion and he signed with Unseen Lab Recordings. In 2005 he released his first official single "R U Ready" and subsequent album "JA 2 LA 2 DI World". Sales were strong in Japan, but it wasn’t until 2007 that Jamaica began to know E-Dee as he burst on to the music scene in 2007 when his collaboration with Irie Love, "Revolution" hit the top ten in Jamaica, and was nominated for an EME award for best collaboration. At the same time his feature on Ms. Triniti's hit "Bongce Along" was also in the Top Ten on the island as well as landing in the Top 20 Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop single sales charts. In 2010 Dennis reached the Jamaican Top Ten charts again with "Rightful Place". In 2011, Everton starred in "Out the Gate" a feature film loosely based on his life. The film was released to theaters in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Toronto, as well as Jamaica. Newspaper Atlanta Daily World wrote the movie "appears to be on its way to becoming a classic". Its DVD was released Dec 2012.
His most recent release "Where I Belong (feat. Glen Washington) addresses the systemic killing of minority youth, one of his most political singles to date.
Dennis's songs have been sought after by Hollywood appearing in the feature films "I Think I Love My Wife", "How She Move", "Like Mike 2: Streetball", and the television shows "Greek (TV Series)", Blue Bloods, "The Bad Girls Club"
- 2006: JA 2 LA 2 Di WORLD
- 2007: Dancehall Celebrity (Japan Only)
- 2010: Rightful Place (EP)
- 2012: Out the Gate : Motion Picture Soundtrack
- 2005 R U Ready? | Unseen Lab | ULR44882
- 2007 Revolution ft. Irie Love | Unseen Lab | ULR44922
- 2008 Yutes Dem | Unseen Lab | ULR44942
- 2009 Yutes Nowadays | Unseen Lab | ULR44942
- 2010 Rightful Place | Unseen Lab | ULR44972
- 2011 Wine Pon Di Buddy | Unseen Lab | ULR44992
- 2012 Girl I'll Come Over (feat. Wayne Wonder) | Unseen Lab | ULR50112
- 2014 So Badmind | Unseen Lab | ULR50527
- 2015 Where I Belong (feat Glen Washington) | Unseen Lab | ULR55608
- 2005 R U Ready?
- 2007 Revolution (feat. Irie Love)
- 2008 Yutes Dem
- 2010 Rightful Place
- 2013 Ghetto Yutes Rise (feat. I-Octane)
- 2013 No Other Girl (I'm Sorry)
- 2014 So Badmind
Songs in Film & Television
- Greek "R U Ready?"
- Like Mike 2: Streetball "Dangerous"
- How She Move "JSJ Reggaehall"
- I Think I Love My Wife "The Beat is"
- Chris Spencer’s Minority Report "Represent Where Your From"
- Blue Bloods "Summertime"
- The Bad Girls Club" "Summertime"
|2011||"Out the Gate"||Lead||Film Debut|
- Billboard R&B Hip-Hop Singles Sales Chart Feb 24 2007
-  New York Times
-  Jamaica Gleaner
- "Atlanta Daily World". www.atlantadailyworld.com.
-  AllMusic.com
-  Unseen Lab Recordings Catalog Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "UnseenCatalog" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page). Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "UnseenCatalog" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- E-Dee - Music Biography, Credits and Discography : AllMusic