E. E. B. Mackintosh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mackintosh was appointed Director and Secretary of the Science Museum in succession to Sir Henry Lyons, who retired in October 1933. He retired as Director of the Science Museum on 30 November 1945.
- E. E. B. Mackintosh, Special Exhibitions at the Science Museum. Museums Journal, Volume 37, 317–327, October 1937.
- E. E. B. Mackintosh, Preservation of physical apparatus of historical importance. Journal of Scientific Instruments, Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 156–157, October 1942. Institute of Physics. doi:10.1088/0950-7671/19/10/104
- David Follett, The Rise of the Science Museum under Henry Lyons. Science Museum, London, 1978. ISBN 0-901805-19-X. Pages 91, 121, 135, 160, 162.
- Announcements. Nature, Volume 132, pages 22–24, 1 July 1933. doi:10.1038/132024b0
- Science Museum: Retirement of Col. E. E. B. Mackintosh. Nature, Volume 156, Issue 3970, pages 658–658, 1 December 1945. doi:10.1038/156658b0
- H. R. Calvert, Colonel E. E. B. Mackintosh. Nature, Volume 181, Issue 4601, pages 17–18, 4 January 1958. doi:10.1038/181017b0
- Television Quotes, Schubin Cafe.
Colonel Sir Henry Lyons
|Director of the Science Museum
Dr Herman Shaw
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|