|Member of the Sri Lankan Parliament
for Jaffna District
8 April 2010
|Born||15 December 1953|
|Political party||Illankai Tamil Arasu Kachchi|
|Tamil National Alliance|
|Ethnicity||Sri Lankan Tamil|
Saravanapavan was one of the Tamil National Alliance's candidates in Jaffna District at the 2010 parliamentary election. He was elected and entered Parliament. He was re-elected at the 2015 parliamentary election.
|2010 parliamentary||Jaffna District||TNA||14,961||Elected|
|2015 parliamentary||Jaffna District||TNA||43,289||Elected|
- "Directory of Members: E. Saravanapavan". Parliament of Sri Lanka.
- Kotelawala, Himal (18 April 2010). "New Faces in Parliament" (PDF). The Sunday Times (Sri Lanka). p. 8.
- "ITAK submits candidates' list to contest Jaffna district". TamilNet. 24 February 2010. Retrieved 14 April 2010.
- "Parliamentary General Election - 2010 Jaffna Preferences" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka.[permanent dead link]
- "PART I : SECTION (I) — GENERAL Government Notifications PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS ACT, No. 1 OF 1981" (PDF). The Gazette of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka Extraordinary. 1928/03. 19 August 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Ranil tops with over 500,000 votes in Colombo". The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka). 19 August 2015.
- "Preferential Votes". Daily News (Sri Lanka). 19 August 2015.[permanent dead link]
- Jayakody, Pradeep (28 August 2015). "The Comparison of Preferential Votes in 2015 & 2010". The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to E. Saravanapavan.|