E. T. Pickering
January 6, 1888|
|Died||June 14, 1961
Hennepin County, Minnesota
|Alma mater||University of Minnesota|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
Earle Thomas Pickering (January 6, 1888 – June 14, 1961) was an American football and baseball coach. He served as the head football coach at the University of Arkansas from 1913 to 1914, compiling a record of 10–8. Pickering was also the head baseball coach at Arkansas from 1914 to 1915, tallying a mark of 33–12.
Head coaching record
|Arkansas Razorbacks (Independent) (1913–1914)|
- The Shield: Official Publication of the Theta Delta Chi Fraternity - Google Books. Retrieved December 16, 2012 – via Google Books.
- The Kappa Alpha Journal - Google Books. Retrieved December 16, 2012 – via Google Books.
- Football at Minnesota: the story of thirty years' contests on the gridiron - University of Minnesota. General Alumni Association - Google Books. Retrieved December 16, 2012 – via Google Books.
- The history of Minnesota football - University of Minnesota. General Alumni Association, Martin Newell - Google Books. Retrieved December 16, 2012 – via Google Books.
- Earle Thomas Pickering, "Minnesota, Death Index, 1908-2002"
- "Earle T. Pickering (1888 - 1961) - Find A Grave Memorial". Findagrave.com. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|