Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up e1 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
E1, E01, E.I or E-1 may refer to:
Trains and locomotives
- E1 Series Shinkansen, a Japanese high-speed train
- Bavarian E I, a German steam engines locomotive model
- EMC E1, a diesel locomotive
- LB&SCR E1 class, an 1874 British 0-6-0 steam locomotive
- NCC Class E1, a Northern Counties Committee Irish steam locomotive
- NER Class E1, an 1898 class of small 0-6-0T steam locomotive
- PRR E1, an American PRR 4-4-2 steam locomotive
- SP&S Class E-1, a 1934 steam locomotives class
- Azcárate E-1, a Mexican sesquiplane trainer
- Fokker E.I, a German fighter aircraft
- Grumman E-1 Tracer, an American airborne early warning aircraft
- Hydra Technologies E1 Gavilán, a hand-launched Mexican unmanned electronic surveillance drone
- Junkers E.I, the Idflieg designation for the 1916 Junkers J1 monoplane
- LVG E.I, a 1915 German two-seat monoplane
- NFW E.I, a 1917 German monoplane fighter
- Pfalz E.I, a Morane-Saulnier H monoplane built under licence for Germany
- Siemens-Schuckert E.I, a 1915 German single seat monoplane
- Standard E-1, a 1917 early American Army fighter aircraft
- HMS E1, an E-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- USS E-1 (SS-24), a 1917 E-class submarine of the United States Navy
- E01, Southern Expressway in Sri Lanka.
- European route E01, from Northern Ireland to Spain.
- E1 European long distance path, a long-distance hiking route from Norway to Italy.
- London Buses route E1, a transport for London contracted bus route.
- Tomei Expressway and Meishin Expressway, route E1 in Japan.
- North–South Expressway Northern Route and New Klang Valley Expressway, route E1 in Malaysia.
- E1 expressway (Philippines) (North Luzon Expressway, portion of Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway, and Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway), expressway route in the Philippines.
- E1 expressway (Pakistan)
Science and mathematics
- E1 (HCV), a viral structural protein found in hepatitis C
- E1, a unimolecular elimination mechanism in organic chemistry
- E1-enzymes, also known as Ubiquitin-activating enzymes, an enzyme which catalyzes the first step in the ubiquitination reaction, which targets a protein for degradation via a proteasome]
- E1 regulatory sequence for the insulin gene
- Estrone, a hormone
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase (E1), the first component enzyme of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex
- Acireductone synthase, an enzyme
- Haplogroup E1 (Y-DNA), a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup
- E1-isoprostane, a type of isoprostane
- E01, the ICD-10 Chapter IV: Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases code for Iodine-deficiency-related thyroid disorders and allied conditions
Brands, models and companies
- E1 Corp., a Korean chemical and oil company, member of the LS Group
- Honda E1, a predecessor of the ASIMO humanoid robot
- E1, a Mazda E type piston engine
- Olympus E-1, a digital single-lens reflex camera
- Entertainment One, an international media company
- E1 Music, an independent record label in the United States
- EnterpriseOne, an ERP software originally by JD Edwards, now sold by Oracle
- E01, ECO code for the closed variation of the Catalan Opening in chess
- E-1 (rank), the pay grade for enlisted ranks of Private, Airman Basic, and Seaman Recruit in the United States Military
- E1 grade, a difficulty level in rock climbing
- E-1 (rocket engine), a liquid propellant rocket engine
- E1 carrier, an E-carrier European telecommunications standard
- E1, an AMD CPU from the Bobcat (microarchitecture) family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.