(Redirected from E918)
- Nitric oxide, also known as nitrogen monoxide (NO), nitrogen(II) oxide
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen(IV) oxide
- Nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen(−I,III) oxide
- Nitrosylazide (N4O), nitrogen(−I,0,I,II) oxide
- Oxatetrazole (N4O)
- Dinitrogen trioxide (N2O3), nitrogen(II,IV) oxide
- Dinitrogen tetroxide (N2O4), nitrogen(IV) oxide
- Dinitrogen pentoxide (N2O5), nitrogen(V) oxide
- Trinitramide (N(NO2)3 or N4O6), nitrogen(0,IV) oxides
- Dinitramide (N(NO2)3−)
- Nitrite (NO−
- Nitrate (NO−
- trioxodinitrate (N2O3]2-)
- peroxonitrite (ONO−
- Hyponitrite (N2O22-)
- nitroxylate (NO−)
- NOx (or NOx) refers to some combination of NO and/or NO2.
- NOy (or NOy) refers to NOx and NOz combined.
- NOz (or NOz) refers to compounds produced from the oxidation of NOx
Nitric oxide, NO
Nitrogen dioxide, NO2
Nitrous oxide, N2O
Dinitrogen trioxide, N2O3
Dinitrogen tetroxide, N2O4
Dinitrogen pentoxide, N2O5
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.