EAE Business School
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Escuela de Administración de Empresas|
|President||Dr. Fernando Casado Juan|
|Dean||D. Jordi Solé|
|Address||C/ Aragó 55 - 08015 - Barcelona
C/ Menéndez Pidal 43 - 28036 - Madrid, Barcelona, Madrid, Spain
EAE Business School is a business school, located in Barcelona and Madrid, Spain. EAE stands for Escuela de Administración de Empresas. Created in 1958, it was ranked in the MERCO Ranking 2012 as the third best business school in Spain, after IESE and Instituto de Empresa. QS World University Rankings ranked EAE as number 67 in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report in 2012.
It is a non-profit-making institution headed by a board of trustees consisting of the Ministry of Culture and Technology, the Chamber of Commerce, and academic and business personalities. It is associated with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, the University of Barcelona, and Universidad Camilo José Cela in Madrid. Besides the Barcelona and Madrid campuses, the school also has branches in Mexico, Peru and Colombia.
EAE is an International Business School that specializes in training executives and professionals. EAE offers programmes in Business Administration and specialist management areas. EAE programmes are market-oriented to contribute to a global view of the company according to real business.
UPC Associated Centre in Barcelona
The Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) was founded in 1971. It offers more than 40 different degrees, three-year and four-year qualifications, and more than 10 doctorate programmes. Teaching and research activ
EAE Madrid campus is located in the financial centre of the city, close to Plaza de Castilla. EAE Business School Madrid campus offers a choice of European Master Courses adapted to the European Higher Education Area in partnership with Camilo José Cela University (UCJC). At EAE Madrid students have also access to cultural and sports facilities located at the UCJC campus.
UCJC Partner Centre in Madrid
Camilo José Cela University was established in 2000 and it is part of the Education Institution SEK - San Estanislao de Kostka - founded in 1892. UCJC offers more than 40 graduate programmes and 50 postgraduate programmes. UCJC also offers special professorships and Institutions.
There are 12 graduate degrees adapted to the European Area and 10 European master's degrees delivered in partnership with EAE.
El Mundo newspaper ranked several of the school's programes highly in their 2008 survey. In 2012 the MERCO ranking moved EAE up one position to being the third best business school in Spain after IESE and Instituto de Empresa. The QS World University Rankings ranked EAE as number 67 in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report in 2012.
ISO 9001 international certification
EAE was the first Business School in Spain to obtain the 9001 ISO International Quality Certification.
EAE is a full member of AEEDE (Spanish Association of Business Management Schools); EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), EBEN (European Business Ethics Network), ForQ (Association for Quality in Training), CLADEA (Latin American Council of MBA Schools) and AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- https://web.archive.org/20100330145318/http://www.eae.es:80/es/rankings-accreditations.html. Archived from the original on March 30, 2010. Retrieved June 11, 2010. Missing or empty
- "Regional ratings: QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2012". TOPMBA. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- "AEEDE". Aeede.es. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- https://web.archive.org/20111119011317/http://eae.es/en/sedes/mexico.html. Archived from the original on November 19, 2011. Retrieved January 16, 2012. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/20100419045813/http://www.eae.es:80/en/acerca-eae.html. Archived from the original on April 19, 2010. Retrieved June 14, 2010. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/20120615152741/http://www.eae.es/en/rankings-accreditations.html. Archived from the original on June 15, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2012. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/20100508143222/http://www.eae.es:80/en/certificacion-iso-9001.html. Archived from the original on May 8, 2010. Retrieved June 14, 2010. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/20100507150318/http://www.eae.es:80/en/asociaciones-y-redes.html. Archived from the original on May 7, 2010. Retrieved June 14, 2010. Missing or empty