EAP may refer to:
|Look up EAP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs, in the U.S. Department of State
- E.A. Patras, a Greek sports club
- The business school, which, after merging with ESCP, became ESCP Europe
- European Workers Party (Europeiska arbetarpartiet)
- European Association for Psychotherapy
- University of California Education Abroad Program
- Eastern Partnership, a proposed initiative in the European Union
- ICC East Asia-Pacific, administrative board of the sport of cricket in East Asia and the Pacific area.
Science and technology
- British Aerospace EAP, a prototype fighter aircraft which formed the basis for the Eurofighter Typhoon
- Electroactive polymers, polymers that exhibit a change in size or shape when stimulated by an electric field
- Enterprise Architecture Planning, the planning process of defining architectures
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, a subscription-based/open-source Java EE-based application server runtime platform
- Extensible Authentication Protocol, an authentication framework frequently used in wireless networks and Point-to-Point connections
- Early Access Program release is a public development release leading up to the official release, primarily focused on allowing users to see the new features in advance and provide the producer with some useful feedback. It also gives add-on developers an opportunity to test and fix their add-ons in advance of an official release.
Programs, processes, and projects
- Emergency action principles, guiding rules to be employed by the first person or persons on the scene of an emergency
- Emergency Action Plan, see emergency management
- Employee assistance programs, employee benefit programs
- English for Academic Purposes, a subset of, and method of teaching, the English language
- Environmental Assessment Practitioner, see environmental impact assessment
- Expanded access program, also known as an Expanded Access Protocol, inclusion of patients in a clinical trial, but outside the clinical trial setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.